A few of my favorite things

 

1. VHS cover (with videotape inside) (Annie) - Annie is considered to be one of my favorite films from the early 1980's, which also falls under one of my most favorite film categories, musicals. I have enjoyed watching musical films since I first watched movies when I was a toddler.

2.Wave sign necklace - I got this necklace with the wave symbol in downtown St. Augustine, right by my school, Flagler College, back in March 2021. This necklace also reminded me of one of my favorite places in Florida, St. Augustine, which is where I currently live during my time attending college. It was also a gift from my mom that I got during my spring break of that year.

3. Massage roller - This roller is what I use to feel the texture of my body and how smooth it feels when I am relaxed.

4. Worry Stone - This stone is what I use to relieve myself from anxiety and stress whenever I come into a situation where things are about to get worse or if I feel like that I am stuck with some much work to the point that I don't have a plan to get it all done quickly.

5. Blue gem - This gem reminds me of how delicate a lot of things in the real world can be and how I should be careful on how I use them.

6. Mini fan - I use this fan to cool down from all the hot air that I experience whenever I go outdoors on sunny days that I spend in St.Augustine, Florida. While I am feeling the breeze of the small fan, I pretend that I am back in my original hometown, Long Island, New York, which had slightly warmer weather during the summer and fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner and A Movie